Dragonfly
Everyone now and then, things come together in such a way it makes me believe the Cosmos has a Very SICK sense of humor. All culminating ~of course~ with me suffering from a nervous twitching of my left eye and my shoulders and neck breaking out in The Spasms.

Does that ever happen to you?

Things currently making my left eye go Crazy-Twitchy:

  • Smashing Pumpkins' Closing Time, immediately followed by The Beastie Boys' Fight For Your Right (To Party) on the radio while I'm doing something IMPORTANT, which prevents me from changing the station... so I have to actually HEAR them.
  • My satellite internet connection
  • Spawnlings who insist on poking me & saying, "Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom..." fifty-bajillion times in a row while I'm trying to compose a business email regarding someone's ROYAL F*** UP that I've just found (which just happens to affect the entire previous month's reports).
  • Aforementioned F*** Up, which has now re-occurred multiple times. I mean, seriously? How many times can I show the proper way to do things before it settles into people's heads for GOOD?
  • Texas Summer Heat
  • Hearing "Shut up, STUPID!"
  • Commercials... Everywhere I turn, it's all I hear these days.
  • The school bus, which CANNOT EVER show up on time, leaving me standing in 150% humidity with freshly-washed hair that WAS lacking all traces of frizz.
  • Hot leather seats on bare thighs. Why can't they have butt COOLERS in addition to butt warmers in those things?
  • People who absolutely REFUSE to response to IM's, emails, & texts... but are then upset because you never call (even though you TRIED calling but they won't answer their damn phone!).
  • Ummm, today? People in general.
  • Watching someone make stupid, stupid choices with their life and there's not a damn thing I can possibly say or do to stop it...
  • Holiday plans changing without my input, causing me to have to disappoint other people. Somehow.
  • Figuring out how to disappoint other people.
  • Dirty Dishes... with FOOD stuck to them... lounging in my sink.
  • Soggy Cheerios in the drain.

And now I'm cutting this short because I just got one of those "I'm driving around because I'm so damn angry" calls from Wahoo. This calls for a coffee night. TTFN.

2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    In order:

    1. You must tell people how to do things 14 times before it sticks... that is 14 times for each person!

    2. Watching people make mistakes.... HA, so RIGHT THERE with you.

    3. Holiday plans.... disappointment... just come on out and say it. Is it what I am dreading hearing?


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Bubbles: That's a long time to commit to someone you don't like.. lol

    Yeah? What's the holiday plans??

    Who is making stupid mistakes?? I'm nosey....teehee