Dragonfly
I'm a honey bee trapped in a maze of flowers, full of endless flirtation and craving the pollen but... goodness, where do I even start?

Distraction is now an understatement. I feel myself being drawn too thinly to perform any one task the least bit effectively. Or maybe it's just PMS. I don't even know and I'm too flighty to take the time to look at a calendar. I never can fully explain this restlessness. I'm between projects but the ideas are like a runaway brain storm so I'm having a hard time latching on to just one in order to build on it. I am hoping to finish Deb's sex scene challenge before the weekend is out. That's the goal, at least.

I think I'll go work on it now as a matter of fact.

P.S. It's freezing cold outside and I think I'm in heaven. I also think it's a main contributor to the restlessness. I do this every winter. If you're stuck inside too and you're up late aimlessly perusing the web, go here: wardbingham. Watch his videos. Mull them over with your hot cider. Guys like him remind me why I'm optimistic at heart.
1 Response
  1. Deb R Says:

    Goody!! 'cause I finished your postcard today. :-)