Dragonfly
I'm writing. And that means I'll be a bit absent until I get a firm grip on it all.

BabySis came by last night for a Hair Day, which means she helped me cover up some natural highlights I've been blessed with since my early 20's and I helped her take a little walk on the wild side. Afterwards, she played sounding board for me and I finally got my new plot really rolling.

So now. I write! I also have to test my pumpkin cupcake recipe at some point this weekend AND Wahoo just stated she's coming out to pick me up for a bonfire tonight whether I like it or not (meaning: get your ass in gear and write like the wind cuz I'll be there in a few hours and you can't say No). Yikes!

I'll try to blog again before I leave for our annual Thanksgiving trip to Georgia. If not, I'm certain I'll have lots of funny afterwards!

p.s. Deb - the challenge has to wait a bit, I'm sorry to say (but I've been working on it here and there).
3 Responses
  1. Deb R Says:

    Ok, I'm sure it'll be worth waiting for. :-) Glad you're writing again!

    PS...Since you're a list junkie like I am, you might want to check out the meme I posted today and save a copy of it for a slow blog day. It's a fun one.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Hurry up and get here!


  3. Dragonfly Says:

    Leaving Tuesday night - be there Wednesday morning! Get your Tortilla Soup apron on, girl. We're gonna COOK! *grin* Can't wait!!