Dragonfly
Boredom produces the most interesting results...



Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, hard working, and reliable while still remaining flexible, efficient, and fun.

Extraversion results were high which suggests you are overly talkative, outgoing, sociable and interacting at the expense too often of developing your own individual interests and internally based identity.

Trait Snapshot: open, tough, irritable, worrying, does not like to be alone, craves attention, low self control, emotionally sensitive, interacting, sad*, very social, aggressive, prefer organized to unpredictable, dependent, social chameleon, suspicious, values the heart over the mind, likes large parties, outgoing, likes to make fun, likes to fit in, mildly phobic, vain, makes friends easily, enjoys leadership, clingy, rash


*Just for the record... I am NOT sad. Just the opposite, I'm usually a happy person, with a small dose of cynicism hiding in the background should it be needed in an emergency. I don't understand where this thing came up with SAD.
4 Responses
  1. Kelly Says:

    I did this too and it was so way off that I couldn't be bothered to post it! Actually my trait snapshot was very similar to yours. And not me at all (well about 50% but I am sure everyone could say that!)


  2. Dragonfly Says:

    That's sort of why I posted it -- to show how very Wrong, Wrong, Wrong it is. *grin*

    The more I read it, the more off it seems (although some areas are dead on target).


  3. Deb R Says:

    I just tried it and I felt like my description was fairly accurate except in one area - the extrovert/introvert thing. It described me as someone who loves big parties and hates to be alone - wrong, Wrong, WRONG! I like people in small doses, hate large parties, and CRAVE alone time. :-)


  4. Dragonfly Says:

    isn't just the worst when it's completely opposite instead of being off just a litte? Grrrrr.