Dragonfly
It's time for Friday Feast again! I'm afraid this week's questions didn't provide for much, by way of extended explanations, so it'll be a bit shorter than my usual...

Appetizer
What is a word that you use that would not be considered common?
Schnockered. I don't know when this word entered my vocabulary or how it caught on with me but I use it constantly when speaking of booze. I don't get toasted, or drunk, or blitzed. I get schnockered. *grin*

Soup
What theme of calendar do you have on your wall this year?
Every Christmas, my Mom gives us all calendars for our walls. Last year, it was horses. The year before, faeries. This year I have Australian Shepherds. My favorite of all time was one of Scotland. I took most of the pictures out and framed them. Gorgeous.

Salad
Name 3 people you speak with by telephone on a regular basis.
It should be said that these are roughly the only 3 people I speak to on the phone on a regular basis, being such a skeezy phone person who normally doesn't pick up. That being said, when I talk to these 3, it's never for less than 30 minutes and usually closer to an hour or more. So... Wahoo - my best friend - always after 9 p.m.; Pixie - my sister - always twice, once during mid-day and then once later in the evening, when it's free on the cell; and GypsyRose - always during the middle of the day. Yesterday she screamed in my ear for 20 minutes about a gym membership that doesn't want to die. Poor kiddo. I felt for her but, My ears! Oh, my ears! That girl can rage when she wants to. I used to talk to another good friend, CBoy, on an almost daily basis but he's retreated to the cave and is too busy to chat as much here lately. *pout*

Main Course
If you could buy a new outfit for someone you know - who would it be and what would you purchase for them?
This one is funny because every time I go shopping, I find the coolest things for other people (but never anything I want). So, hmmm, if I planned on buying someone something...
I'd have to say Mr. Clean, because he hardly ever buys himself new clothes. I'd buy him a new pair of jeans (button fly, because I think they're sexy as hell) and a new casual short-sleeved button down shirt - probably something Nautica (as he likes their stuff). I'd also get him a new pair of sneakers, because the ones he has now are looking abused. That being said, if I could get him into a pair of those sexy motorcycle boots (low-rise), I'd buy those too. I love the bad boy look. (yes, I do realize that Nautica does not qualify as 'bad boy')

Dessert
What is the last beverage you drank?
*laughing* What else? Coffee. Cold Pecan Praline I made yesterday (and promptly stuck in the fridge) with lots of milk.
5 Responses
  1. Pittchick Says:

    I like "schnockered" it's a funny word. Happy Feast.


  2. mmog37 Says:

    yet another coffee drinker =)
    Good feast...


  3. Mama Duck Says:

    Ha ha ha ha Mr. Clean. I love "schnockered", great word! This is my first time doing the feast, what fun!


  4. schnockered...this is new to me.
    My feast is up too.


  5. Anonymous Says:

    Schnockered! That's a new word!

    And your dessert sounds very good. May I have an extra serving please? :D

    Would you like to drop by my feast too? :) You're invited!