Dragonfly
I found this over at Dancinfairy’s blog and love the questions each week. So, like any good blogger, I pilfered it (after having to Google where the heck she gets them. Here, by the way).

Appetizer

How would you describe your personal comfort zone?
While I’m sure this question was meant to be broad, the only thing I could think of after reading it was, “Don’t touch me.” I have a bubble. The only people allowed inside my bubble are those invited there. Crowds squick me out on a deep, deep level. Of course, I love concerts and shopping the day after Thanksgiving. Mr. Clean plays my personal bodyguard for those events. But nothing – Nothing – is worse than that girly habit some folks have… where they grab your elbow/arm/hand and push or pull you somewhere. It drives me to fits. Hands off! That being said, I’m a hug and cuddle monster. I can’t get enough. Go figure.


Soup
What is your favorite tree?
Amazingly difficult to answer. White Dogwoods in bloom are gorgeous, especially on misty mornings. Weeping Willows are sensuously private little hidey havens. Unfortunately, bees feel the same way about them. I don’t like bees. Bees make me scream like a little girl (and that's a wee bit embarrassing). I also have a penchant for the enormous ancient Oaks, covered in Spanish moss, you find in the South. They’re perfect to sit beneath and dream the day away. My least favorite is a Red Bud. Pretty colors but if you see them blooming here in Texas, it means winter is over. *sniff* (Digression - They're lying a bit this year. March is masquerading this week as January. And I'm Lovin' it!)

Salad
List 3 foods you'd like to include in your dinner plans for tonight.
Broccoli. Shrimp. Starbucks Venti Peppermint Mocha Frappuccino. I’m thinking they’ll have to wait for tomorrow night, though.

Main Course
What is the best advice you've ever been given, but didn't heed?
Heh. There’s not enough time to list them all. I’m a prime candidate for doing things the hard way. I am told, “Don’t worry so much,” very often. I never listen. I always worry, at least a little. It’s in my nature to do so. Digression – I don’t pause to worry about insignificant BS. My worries are almost always people-concerned.

Dessert
On a scale of 1-10 (10 being highest), how much attention do you feel comfortable receiving from others?
Can I say 12? I love love love attention.

Enjoy your weekend, folks!


EDITED to Add: Ooh, I almost forgot - bad, since I've been doing the "I'm so pretty" dance all day - My B4B submission made the Top 7! Yippee for me and the other 6 finalists! There were almost 40 submissions this month - which Rocks. I loved reading every one of them.
0 Responses