Dragonfly
Sooo. I played around and got a new blog look! Yay! And all of the TV shows are now starting to wind down so I can go from this...





To this:



(working towards any number higher than Z-E-R-O, that is)

Not much more to say right now. It's late (though early for my recent 4am bedtimes) and we have a builder coming out tomorrow at 2pm, to discuss house plans. Coming out to my house. Coming out to my house that is completely PITTED at the moment. ~sigh~

More posting soon! Or at least I'm hoping the new design kick starts my attention!



Labels: | edit post
2 Responses
  1. katkin Says:

    Sweeeeet! I like it!


  2. Kelly Says:

    I am liking the new design, it is good to see you back (I know, I cannot talk!)

    Been thinking of doing something similar myself, just waiting until I have time on my hands when I finish work in two weeks.