Dragonfly
Hi there! What's that? Oh... yes, I do realize I suck and I did not ever post the yummy Poppy Seed Lemon Drop cupcake recipe (and pictures). But really? Don't feel singled out on my little Train of the Forgotten; it appears to be a disease I'm spreading rampantly to all and sundry.

Other things I've forgotten since I last blogged:
  • That I have a blog
  • My Mother's birthday (yes, I actually did and yes, I am SO ashamed of myself)
  • Where my favorite flip-flops are
  • Ummm... that I have spawnlings? Okay, well no I didn't actually forget them but I sort of tried to.
  • My upcoming anniversary (Saturday! At least I remembered Before the date)
  • To meet a friend from work before he Left. The. State! I'm so going to be paying for that one.
  • And... of course... I forgot to even BAKE the cupcakes, much less take pictures and then blog about it.

What, you may ask, have I been doing with my time? Well, since you asked... *grin*

I HAVE BEEN WRITING!

And not just any old writing; I managed to finish plotting out all four of my Acts and the scenes for each. Yeah, I got a little lost in the words there and forgot that anything outside my baby-that-will-be-a-real-book-someday existed. I have a little clean-up to do and then I'll be writing for real. Woo hooo!

In the meantime, I have children who are begging for the cupcakes so I really do have to bake them this weekend. I've been told that if I don't, I shall be hung from the rafters by my pinkie toes and tickled mercilessly until I giggle and pee. Those spawn...

So, until next time.... which I hope is soon... SMILE! I didn't forget you all completely. :)

p.s. Katkin --- I must thank, thank, thank you for the lead on the magnetic stuff. In researching that facility, I stumbled up a couple of German college students who managed - with a disposable camera - to make what amounts to a microchip zapper. Really. And it is very cool and totally fits with what I was going for. You ROCK, my dear!

5 Responses
  1. Deb R Says:

    Happy Anniversary a little early! You know...in case I forget to say it Saturday. :-)


  2. Anonymous Says:

    And who helped you with your writing??


  3. Anonymous Says:

    So glad to help you find the beginning of that path! I feel like the little girl in the old Shake and Bake commercials (and Ah halped!) And Happy Writing! And Happy Anniversary too!


  4. Kelly Says:

    Happy Anniversary for tomorrow.

    Oh and in response to the last post you can always talk to me about HP7!!! Paul is on page 101 so he is no good. My friend will be down this weekend so I plan on cornering her and making her talk as I know she has finished it.

    That is wonderful about the writing, I am starting to think about Nano again this year, the cramped shoulders and strange glazed eyes have worn off and I am raring to give it a go again, now all I need is a little idea!


  5. Dragonfly Says:

    Deb - Thanks!

    Katkin - LMAO... that was great. I haven't thought about those commercials in ages (but remember them!)

    Fairy - Thanks! I think I'm going to do NaNo this year as well - but not sure what capacity. Best case scenario - it'll be for editing!