Dragonfly
... that my meetings are starting to wear on my soul AND that there are a lot of people out there Googling "Bufumufu". Since I'm in a bit of a snark just now, let's count down the recent searches that have landed people here:

#10 - "Fine Jar" work - Yeah, it works. The question, though, is what to do with all that money? (At least if you have spawnlings like mine who seem to LIVE to put money in the fine jar. Some days, I think they're secretly trying to ensure I have plenty to retire on... or maybe they think they're contributing to the Christmas Fund. Who knows.) I was thinking that some funky new nail polish or maybe a full body massage was in my future. Then, I chickened out and put it all into the spawnlings' savings accounts. Oh well. One can dream of full body massages.

#9 - Cupcakes - Yep, I have 'em here - so many they're coming out my ears. You want some?

#8 - "I have cute toes" barefoot - So do I! But I'm not going to show them to you because I don't want to feed your fetish. Sorry. And can I just say? That whole sucking on the toes thing gives me the squicks. I don't get it. Care to explain the fascination?

#7 - how many calories are in a panera cherry tart scone - Ummm, I'm guessing LOTS. If you go to their website, I'm sure they'll tell you but you'd probably be better off not knowing. Totally ruined their cinnamon scones for me. Seriously. You couldn't pay me to eat one now. Well, you could... but only if you share it with me.

#6 - optimism scent - There's a scent for optimism? Will it counteract my cynicism? If so, I could really use a little of that just now. Cynicism is undoubtedly winning this week's race to the highest mental illness number ever. Really. EVER. I'm going to need therapy after these meetings.

#5 - "Taurus Sun, Scorpio Moon" - Yep, that's me in a nutshell - emphasis on the nut part. It means I'll knock your socks off in bed - but only if it's done my way. Heh. Passionate AND Stubborn. It's a fun mix!

#4 - "mocha frosting" - Talk to me at the end of the week. If I'm still able to utter those words without shivering in disgust, I'll share my recipe. But only if you ask nicely.

# 3 - Spanked - I'm not sure what to say about this one. Did someone spank you? Do you want to spank someone? Spanking - funny subject in our house. Literally. I was blessed with the nickname Gigglebritches many years ago. I'm better than Tickle Me Elmo. Spank me and I'll laugh myself silly. Seriously. Uncontrollable. Laughter. Apparently, it's quite enjoyable to watch. Trying to keep from peeing myself while someone enjoys whacking me on the ass to see if it's true? Not always as much fun. And Shaggy? His genetics can never be questioned. He received one spanking in his life. That's all it took to realize he takes after me. Too bad my parents never realized I wasn't Really crying all those years. Or maybe I just shouldn't have been so bad...

#2 - patience is the mother of all virtue - No. She's NOT. She's the ugly step-sister of virtue. Really. I have proof.

And the #1 search - BUFUMUFU- Yes, these guys ROCK! But I don't have the answer. You have to look within yourself and find the force or something. Or maybe bake two hundred cupcakes for the hell of it. That smacked of Bufumufu in my world (in other words it was a moment of craziness). Better yet, talk to the Dunnet boys themselves over on YouTube. I hear they have the answer. Or watch all of their videos religiously until you find where it's hidden! It is, you know... hidden. Really. You have to watch closely. Hey -- while you're at it, ask them if they like Chai Spice Buttercream frosting. I'm saving some in case they ever decide to visit Texas.

Okay, y'all. I'm outta here. I have more cupcakes to frost tonight (Chai Spice, Dunnet boys... sweet & spicy!) and then I'm going to collapse - hopefully in my bed. I only made it as far as the couch last night. Regular blogging to resume sometime soon. We can talk about how I'm driving myself crazy over the decision of whether or not to participate in NaNoWriMo this year. Wheeee!
Labels: | edit post
3 Responses
  1. Deb R Says:

    That was a fun post!
    I'm totally stealing this idea for my post tomorrow. :-)


  2. Dragonfly Says:

    Can't wait to see yours!


  3. Anonymous Says:

    200 chai spice cupcakes are definitely bufumufu. Mish Dunnet here, just searching bufumufu myself. Thanx for talking us up...and oh yah

    YOU ROCK!!!

    BUFUMUFU!!!!