Dragonfly
As I sit here, eating two oatmeal chocolate chip cranberry cookies for breakfast (Real Healthy and plus, it's already nearing on lunch and I'm just getting to breakfast), thinking one coffee is just not enough, and wishing for a hole to hide my agitated carcass in... the reason I'm so annoyed hits me square between the eyes.

It's the lists. The Lists! The LISTS!

In a few hours time, we're leaving on a week long family trip to Kentucky and I have yet to make even ONE list. Normally... Oh good dog, normally I'd have a list of items to pack, a list of snacks to take, a list of places we're going, etc. This time? No lists.

I thought I'd try to be more easy-breezy and throw a little caution to the wind. Take it all as it comes. Except. I'm not even packed yet and I can't tell you how much that annoys me. I don't even know what TO pack at this point.

This is me... thowing willpower to the wayside like a used candy wrapper in a maelstrom of bon-bon eating. I'm making a stinking list. Otherwise, we might not make it out of the house.
3 Responses
  1. Farm Girl Says:

    I hope you successfully created a list. Enjoy your time away.


  2. Dragonfly Says:

    I have a nice BIG one and I'm feeling better already. Still not packed, though. Woo hoo.. this is going to be one hell of a last minute rush. Need. Coffee.


  3. Deb R Says:

    Hope you made it out of the house with everything you needed, Dragonfly. :-)