Dragonfly
Not a lot of time today, so no big insightful answers. If you'd like to participate in Friday's Feast also, go here.

Appetizer
Name one thing nice that you could do for someone else today.
The nicest thing I could do for anyone today is stay far away. Doesn't look like today's going to be a people person day for me.

Soup
When was the last time you were frightened by the weather?
(laughing) I'm always a little frightened by bad storms in our area as they normally produce tornados. The funny thing is that when I'm Not frightened by them - that's when I hear a tornado touched down somewhere near us. But seriously frozen in place frightened would be a drive home a couple of years ago when the emergency broadcasts started blaring, hail started flying, and trees started falling down in the road as we were trying to get home. It was like being on the movie set for Twister. Or maybe it was year before last when we were chased down I-10 by tornadic thunderstorms from Beaumont, TX to somewhere in Alabama. The one time we stopped, we almost got stuck hugging our butts in a Rest Stop. There have been a couple of trips like that. I sometimes think the storms follow me on purpose.

Salad
What would you say is the most useful website or blog that you visit.
Generally useful - Google. Specifically ---
Miss Snark and Pub Rants for agent insight, Faster Than Kudzu and Dad Gone Mad for laughs, and www.dictionary.com

Main Course
Who was your favorite singer/group when you were a child?
I had quite a few but it depends on what is meant by "child". As a little kid, under 12 - I listened to a Grease soundtrack until it wore out. After that, the Police, John Cougar Mellencamp (sp?), Bryan Adams, Bon Jovi, AC/DC, Whitesnake, Def Leppard, ZZ Top, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Pink Floyd, and The Eagles. That's just off the top of my head. I've always been a music junky.

Dessert
Do you have any rituals? If so, what are they?
I guess anything done in the same manner each time could be considered a ritual. In the morning, I always turn on the computer, get coffee from the fridge, and then log in to work. If I don't get the coffee first, my entire day is off.

My lists are my rituals. I can't get three males out of the house on time and with items needed unless I have a list (I should edit that to clarify... I can get THEM out of the house but if I don't have a list, the items forgotten are usually MINE).

I always shower the same way. Wash face, shampoo/rinse hair, apply conditioner, Body wash and shave, if needed, and Then rinse conditioner out. It never varies (unless I'm not alone in there. *grin*).

When I'm writing... no rituals. Just butt in seat, something to drink nearby, iPod charged up, and then write.

I'm a creature of habit for the most part. That being said, I don't fall apart if my habits are interrupted. (except for the morning coffee thing - that's a Must Have or all hell tends to break loose. I'm not a morning person)
3 Responses
  1. Wystful1 Says:

    Me too!! Me too. I love music, all kinds in fact.

    Great feast.

    Mine is served


  2. Mama Duck Says:

    Butt in seat - LOL! Have a great weekend!


  3. ribbiticus Says:

    loved your appetizer (haha!) and dessert! mine's up. ;)