Dragonfly
Twenty-Four pages written and one hell of a hand cramp... all from a tiny idea and a picture I found on the web this afternoon. I'm doin' the happy dance, on the way to bed. Office day tomorrow (oh, yay). We'll see if I can stick it out for 8 hours without writing any more. I'm having to force myself to bed as it is. Then, it's writing, writing, writing, except when I need to be cheering my little spawnling on during his baseball game (tomorrow night).

Inspiration comes from the damndest things sometimes. Gotta love it. :)

Now I just need to cross my fingers and hope to hell I didn't just jinx myself! Send a little muse love... I think I'm gonna need it.
Labels: | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Katkin concentrating on sending happy,encouraging,muse-lovey thoughts out over the internet while co-workers look on and speculate whether she smells something less than perfect or has just lost the last few sanity cells that she has left.


  2. Dragonfly Says:

    Thanks chickadee! It's helping and I need all the help I can get...