Dragonfly
I haven't done a Friday's Feast in forever. The questions were okay this week so I decided to be a potato chip and dip in.

Appetizer
Which language would you like to learn and why?
Well, I wouldn't mind learning a little German. My family is from there, I'd like to go there at some point (and be able to converse appropriately), I have a friend that lives there (who is awesome and speed-reads through an English dictionary when we chat), AND... one can only get so far knowing just the cuss words.

Soup
What's the funniest thing you've heard or read so far this week?
The funniest thing... I heard and saw this week can't be anything other than those amazingly adventurous, adorable, and surprisingly non-accident prone Bufumufu guys. They still rock. And now they have t-shirts!
The funniest thing I read this week... probably this entry over at Joshilyn Jackson's blog.

Salad
Which movie was so bad you couldn't watch the whole thing?
I know there was one here just recently but it was so bad, I must have scrubbed it from my brain because even with eyeball squeezing and puffs of smoke wafting from my ears, I cannot remember the name of it. Before that, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. I think that one lasted all of 15 minutes before I turned to Mr. Clean and said, "Ummm, No. I just can't do any more of it."

Main Course
If there were a holiday in your honor that didn't use your actual name, what would the day be called?
Only a day? Meh. If there were a holiday in my honor, it'd be called the Year of the Dragonfly. And every month would unveil a new and unusual way to celebrate. I suppose I should list the new and unusual ways but that'd take a little more time than what I have just now so I'll leave it up to your imaginations.

Dessert
Name one movie which is coming out soon that you would like to see.
Okay, this is easy. I'm dying to see Night at the Museum. The previews of Ben Stiller screaming like a girl and Robin Williams and Owen Wilson and.. and.. I just have to see it. The spawnlings are on board with seeing this one as well so it looks to be a great pre-Christmas-get-away-from-the-shopping-and-take-a-breather movie. I can't wait.
6 Responses
  1. Deb R Says:

    I'm with you on the movie! I'm not, as a rule a huge Ben Stiller fan, but that movie looks FUN!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    GREAT holiday idea!


  3. Dragonfly Says:

    Deb - That movie preview cracks my funny bone every time I see it. We all giggle like loons.

    Jenny - Thanks! I liked it too. Now how to make it reality?


  4. Unknown Says:

    Night at the Museum is supposed to be really good. Thanks for posting this week


  5. Anonymous Says:

    take me with you to the movies... please.. :)


  6. Dragonfly Says:

    The more the merrier! Show up and we'll drag ya along. :)