Dragonfly
Before I start in on Friday's Feast, I have to say it.... Blogging 4 Books. It is OPEN. And yet, there are only two, TWO entries so far!! Come on. There's a kajillion of you out there that blog. You want traffic on your site? Blog 4 Books. Plus, it's Fun!

Okay, on to the Feast:

Appetizer
Name a song you know by heart.
This is an easy answer for me. Hotel California - The Eagles. When I was in high school, I had to do a six foot long art project using a song as the basis for the artwork. Basically, it was almost like storyboarding lyrics. I did Hotel California and the artwork consisted of many, many palm trees (with the occasional pot leaf disguised within the palm fronds)... as well as the piece de resistance, a padded cell at the end with little snatches of the lyrics written about on the walls as though done over many years. It was all very metaphorical (and it made me the cool girl in art class). I listened to that song over and over... and over, in order to get every tiny word right. This was before you could just look up lyrics on the web - you know, the Lazy way. If it wasn't almost two in the morning, if my hope chest was not buried under various articles of clothing and whatnot... and if I weren't so lazy, I'd pull it out to take a picture. Alas, all three of those things are true and I'd probably have to wake Mr. Clean up to hold it for me (which will NOT happen). So. No pic.

Soup
What will you absolutely not do in front of another person?
Heh. A bit of a loaded question, really. There's lots of things I might not do in front of strangers. However, when it comes to people I know, there aren't many boundaries. I have no shame. Okay, I absolutely would not shave... no. Never mind. Did that once. Yeah, I have nothing.

Salad
How often do you use mouthwash and what kind do you like?
I use mouthwash to the point of abuse sometimes. I actually carry a little travel bottle around in my purse. On an average day at home, at least three or four times. When I'm out and about... mostly the same; three or four. If I'm on a roadtrip? There are no boundaries. I like the minty fresh feeling and have been using it more now that I'm banned from chewing gum (though I tried returning, slowly, to my little habit. Two pieces in two days and the pain started to return. It is SO frustrating). Normally, we stock the green Scope. I have no clue what flavor that is. I do Not like the citrusy kind (Blech!) or cinnamon (though I love cinnamon mints).

Main Course
Finish this sentence: I am embarrassed when...
I let out a stinky fart in public? Seriously, did you read the Soup answer? There's not much that embarrasses me. I don't particularly care for falling on my face in public but then, after a while, one kind of gets used to that sort of thing. We, as humans, are so fallible. What's the sense in getting embarrassed over something thousands of others have probably done at least once in their life? Brush it off, smile real big, and say, "Oh, well that was fun," and then move on. That being said, if I had a clothing malfunction directly related to a monthly visitor - at Work or, say, at the mall - I'd probably die of mortification. Thus, I make sure those days don't coincide with office days. And I certainly won't go shopping then either.

Dessert
What was the last food you craved?
Homemade strawberry ice cream - directly related to watching tonight's episode of Grey's Anatomy. I actually begged Mr. Clean to please, please, please go out and get me some ice cream. He laughed at me. And then I beat him over the head with a rolling pin. No, really, I just gave him my evil death ray stare, which prompted him to offer to pick some up on his way home from work tomorrow. I informed him that Tomorrow? I will not want homemade strawberry ice cream. Tomorrow, it will be something else. He laughed at me AGAIN. That's when I really did bean him over the head with a rolling pin (or maybe just a rolled up magazine).

Have a great weekend, y'all. And look out for cupcake pictures on Monday! And a new Blogging 4 Books entry about getting the almighty bejeezus scared out of me (once I decide upon one of the MANY times).
5 Responses
  1. Caylynn Says:

    Great feast. :) Love your appetizer, and I'm grinning at your soup, main course, and dessert - thanks for the chuckles. :)

    Happy Friday. :)


  2. meowminx Says:

    Loved your feast! I love cinnamon mints and gum! Wish they have some over here.

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    http://www.meowminx.com/babygem


  3. Anonymous Says:

    Loved your appetizer and dessert.

    Have a happy Friday.

    Mines up too.


  4. Anonymous Says:

    wonderful feast! love that it xpounds on all your answers. mine's up! ;)


  5. graymama Says:

    I love how you added your own spice to the meal :-)